1.Online Store https://dynamitshop.com is owned by:
Ul. Szlak 77/222
NIP: 6762561585, REGON: 382548288, KRS: 0000771230
Call us now: (+48) 570 179 196
working hours: 8am - 4pm
All goods are shipped from the warehouse. You can not pick up the goods at the office.
2. Regulations set out the terms and conditions of sale by the Grupa Performance Sp. z o. o. , which sells fireworks over the Internet via the website: https://dynamitshop.com.
3. Any person placing an order in store https://dynamitshop.com is required to read the following terms and conditions.
4. In accordance with applicable laws, pyrotechnics may purchase only persons 18 years of age or older and meet any other necessary conditions laid down the rules in force in their country of residence.
5. When making an online purchase, the customer acknowledges that he/she is familiar with the provisions of these regulations and fully accepts it.
1.Order in the Online Store shall be made by Filling form available on the website https://dynamitshop.com. Account registration is required to place an order.
2. Request is made by selecting the appropriate products along with the quantity and clicking "buy" . After confirming the selection, you are transferred to the page you choose payment method and manner of receipt of order.
3. Grupa Performance Sp. z o. o. reserves the right to refuse an order, if the data provided by the customer will be incomplete, or if the data provided is incorrect or inconsistent with the real. https://dynamitshop.com does not take responsibility for the consequences of a false indication of the customer data.
4.Customer is informed about making an order by electronic means (e-mail). All information on the order fulfilment time and the number of the shipment and contact the courier service will be sent to the mailbox of the client. Any order changes will be sent by to the e-mail address or a phone number specified by the client.
5.Delivery and shipping time of the orders is calculated from the receipt of the payment or transfer confirmation and depends on the weight of products purchased by the customer and the method of delivery.
6. Shipping the goods is possible when your order is complete, it means that every product from your order is available in the storage. Duration of completion of the order: 2-7 days.
7. Estimated delivery time from the date of dispatch of the package is 5-7 working days. The Purchaser shall be informed about sending the package via e-mail, along with a tracking number.
1. All prices are gross prices and do not include delivery costs.
2. Each transaction is confirmed with fiscal receipt or invoice after prior notification of its desire to be received.
If the order is prepared and has left shop our commitment for it ends. As a client ,youwellknow how the law works in your country. So if you are making your order you are making it for your own responsibility.
1. Making order on our website indicates agreement to accept sale document without a signature.
2. Our primary sale document is receipt, which is a proof of transaction. On Customers request we can also add VAT invoice to package with order. To receive invoice please inform us about it by making appropriate note in additional information of order.
3. Client can choose one of following payment options:
• Debit card – Visa or MasterCard - Transfer is immediate.
• PayPal - Transfer is immediate.
• Western Union - Customer must send us: senders name and surname, MTCN code, precise value of transfer and sender country. These information should be sent to kontakt@sl- group24.pl.
• Traditional Bank Transfer.
1.According to the Act of 2 March 2000 on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products (OG No. 22, item. 271, as amended. d.) the buyer has the option to return products purchased within 10 days from the date of purchase (receipt of products) while maintaining the account (receipt).Repayment is done at the expense of the requesting. Returned goods cannot bear signs of use. The product must be supplied unimpaired, that is such way in which it was delivered to the customer (and in the original packaging). If the merchandise is returned in accordance with the rules and applicable law, Grupa Achilles SP. Z O.O. returns the amount paid for the purchase within 14 days the same way that your order has been paid. In the event of a recall or failure to collect parcel delivery costs will be deducted from the amount refunded and the customer is obliged to pay a processing fee of 20 euro.
2. Damaging the parcel during transport will be considered only on the basis of an application filed with the courier company employee at the time of delivery. Customer has the right to replace the product with a new copy if it has a factory defect.
3. Physical defects (damage) should be notified without a delay, at the latest within 7 days of receipt of shipment. Complaints are recognized in the period of 14 working days from the date of notification by customer of dynamitshop.com store. The customer is informed of the outcome of the complaint by mail or telephone.
1.Filling out the account information is equivalent to consent to the processing of personal data of the purchaser by the seller (in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data). Purchaser personal data will be processed solely for the purpose of execution of the order, including the invoice.
2. Purchaser personal data shall be processed by the safety rules required by the Law on the protection of personal data and will not be shared, sold, or lent to other persons or institutions, which do not apply the situation when the request for data comes from the government agency or is authorized by the law.
1. Seller reserves the right to change prices, quantities, removal and addition of goods available in the online store dynamitshop.com at any time.
In matters that are not regulated by the relevant provisions, the Civil Code regulations are applied: the Act of 2 March 2000 on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products (OG 2000 No. 22, item. 271 with amendments.) together with other provisions of applicable law.